Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You Know It's Bad When...

You know your lawn must really need to be mowed when people are ringing your doorbell asking if you would like your lawn done. See Exhibit A:
(Hmmmm! Anyone notice anything about the company's name???)

A nice guy I am sure, but my dog was barking mad when he came to the door, and I was pretty sure my husband would get around to it eventually.
So hubby, Mr. Gary Victory, if you don't want me to get a different Victory Lawn & Landscape service, then you better get around to it. (I went and got you one just in case you are having difficulty finding yours.)

1 comment:

Andre Rodriguez said...

What are the odds?

There's a landscaping/gardening business in Asheville named The Dirty Hoe. They've got t-shirts.

http://www.dirtyhoe-asheville.com/tshirts.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin