Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Friday, June 6, 2008

Scavenger Hunt

I am a new member of SIStv, a scrapbooking site. There are occasionally scavenger hunts posted on their message boards. I tried my hand at one. It was fun, but I am missing a street sign. I was able to find most of the items in my catalog of photos. I wasn't able to get out of the house to take a picture of the stop sign down the street.
(You will notice that I have since added a street sign. 6/8/2007)

Below is a slideshow. Just point to the picture and controller will come up.



Here are the objects I had to look for:
A Flower
A Glass Object (A glass corey filter rod)
A Shoe
A Candle (happy birthday Aunt Rose)
Something Red (Cait's dorkey homemade hood)
A Car (In the snow on Easter)
Something older than you are (A tree at McMurry University)
The view outside a window of your home (A rose bush that hasn't died)
The cover of a magazine
A Clock
Your computer area (That was a mess)
Something white
A vegetable or fruit
hands or feet
A kitchen utensil
A piece of jewelry
A calendar
Yourself in the mirror with your camera! (That was hard not to get a flashback)
A street sign (not there) (added)
A sunset (Memorial Day)
Rule: You cannot use a photo more than once so a red car cannot be used for something red and a car, it must be one or the other.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin