Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Monday, June 9, 2008

Some Day (TDX Challenge #13)

I am trying my hand at another scrap challenge.

Let's see how it does.























In case you can't read it:

Some day. I say it all the time.
"Mom, can we go to Six Flags?" "Some day."
"Mom, will you let me get contacts?" "Some day."
My children aren't the only ones to hear this response. I often say it to myself.
"Some day I will get that passport."
"Some day I will go to England,
or Norway, or Australia, or even Japan."
Now saying, "Some day" is not a bad thing in my eyes.The worst thing I could constantly say or think is
NEVER.

2 comments:

The Design Experiment said...

I love it! What great journaling!!! Someday is a word I also often say, especially about the traveling issue...great job! Thanks for playing!

Hugs!
Emily

MJ said...

This is a great page! The journalling is wonderful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin