Today we got our kitchen floor VERY clean. You too can get your floor clean by following these steps:
1) Decide to wash your face before going to bed.
2) Look for a washcloth in the laundry room.
3) Notice that you have an extra water filter on the top shelf.
4) Decide that NOW is a good time to change the fridge's water filter.
5) Recruit your oldest to remove the old filter.
6) Wonder why water is spewing from the port in the fridge.
7) Watch gallons of water pour into the fridge and onto the floor.
8) Figure out how to turn off the water behind the fridge.
9) Watch more water come out of the port.
10) Locate every towel you have when you regret owning only a Swiffer floor cleaner.
11) Wipe out every shelf in the fridge, throwing out old bottles of this and that.
12) Move the fridge back in place and see what interesting detritus is exposed.
13) Recruit the oldest to clean it up.
14) Return to washing your face which is all you wanted to do in the first place.
It's been a long time since you have been blessed with an Annemarie "How-To". You're welcome.