Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Monday, December 22, 2008

I Have a Secret Santa

Yesterday, I opened up my front door to find a box of fudge, a box of expensive chocolates and this....



Isn't that cool? I had to hide it from my kids. Some of these are candies my friend Renee and I would get at the 7-Eleven when we were in junior high school. It was a weekly ritual.

I have been trying to get her on the phone, but she has been mysteriously unavailable. If it's not her, I can't imagine who it could be.

NOTE: I spoke to Renee, it wasn't her...that left my neighbor who has seen me chasing after my son as he ran away down the street. She knew how much I as in need of chocolate. Thanks "Neighbor."

5 comments:

miruspeg said...

Lucky you Annemarie!
As the saying goes 'all your christmases have come at once'

Hope you touch-base with Renee soon.

Cheers
Peg

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh how FUN!!!!! I like your Secret Santa! :):):):):):):):):)

Shan in Japan said...

Pixy Stix and Laffy Taffy! Natsukashii! (what great memories!:)
Yep, I'm on Facebook. I'll try to find you, too.

Jan said...

What a lot of fun that is! I hope it's not Renee - then you'll really have to do some thinking. In any case, it was a fun way to leave some Christmas cheer. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jan said...

I'm on Facebook too. I think I found you - but I'm not sure.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin