Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I know this is sideways, but I just had to show you what I have been doing. I finally pulled out the sewing machine and made the kids christmas stockings. Caitlin chose the red one and James gets the green one.

I don't have a computer right now. (Waiting on a motherboard on one and a power cord on the other.)

Been having fun making candy cane reindeer with the kids, visiting with brother and lunching with friends. I don't think I want Christmas break to end.

Merry Christmas everyone and a very happy new year!

2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

The stockings are adorable! Merry Christmas to you and yours, and Happy New Year my dear friend.
Hugs, Carrie <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Annemarie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin