Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun With Paper, Paint and Paste




I decided that other than spending time with my kids, the one thing I wanted to do was expend some creative energy. My computer being down gave me the opportunity to do some things I would neglect like painting and drawing.

Marit invited us to follow the TOP 2000 songs of 2010 as is her tradition every year. She said we could make ATCs or scrap or draw or whatever comes to mind in response to different songs on the list.

Below are mine submissions and can seen over at her blog.
MacArthur Park by Donna Summer (paper)

Everybody Wants to Rule the World, by Tears for Fears (mixed media, tissue, acrylic)

I Just Called by Stevie Wonder (collage)

If You Love Somebody by Sting (Yes I know I wrote "something"...once you put something in ink...) (acrylic painting)

3 comments:

Michelle Gautreaux said...

beautiful work!!!

MJ said...

What fun! Hope your computer is down again soon so you can expend more creative energy (wink)!

Anonymous said...

Stunning artworks Annemarie!! I've seen then already on Marit's blog and the really are great! I especially love MacArthur Park!!
I'd like to wish you a very creative 2011!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin