Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Monday, March 1, 2010

Who Am I?

Here's a new canvas from my Let It Loose art journal class. I was playing with fonts while making this acrostic. I have been having fun with this class, even though my schedule and recovery* have kept me from being as productive as possible.


The background was created with fluid chalk pads that I got from Stampin' Up eons ago, but they don't sell anymore. I found similar ones here. I wish I could get that paint effect on my kitchen walls.



*Recovering from the surgical removal of two kidney stones three weeks ago.

8 comments:

Chimene said...

I can see you had a lot of fun with this class!!!!
LOVE the way it turned out!!!
Great job girl:)
xxxx
Chimene

C. Beth said...

Beautiful--the graphic on the right side is my favorite part!

Thanks for visiting The One-Minute Writer and C. Beth Blog! And hope you keep visiting 7 Days 7 Answers too; even though it's not my blog, it's a lot of fun, and Call Me Cate is one of my good online friends.

Daniella said...

Hey darlin'!
just followed you here from Marit's class. Your page is awesome!
Yikes! I didn't know you had surgery! Hope you are recovering comfortably!
HUGS
Danielle

miruspeg said...

Firstly LOVE your Irish theme....like you I love all things Irish.
Your artwork and acrostic are excellent. I can see you are enjoying exploring your artistic side.
Here is my take on VICTORY.
Very
Intuitive
Character
Telling
Only
Real
Yarns

Hugs
Peggy xxxx

MJ said...

You had mentioned being out a bit ~ you never mentioned kidney stones! Yikes! Hope you are feeling better!

Your new pursuits in art are encouraging me to take art classes! I agree that the colours are spectacular!

Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous page AnneMarie!!! LOVE the background colours as well... AND your "Victory" of course!!!

Roban said...

I love what you did with this....

Thinkie said...

pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin