Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December Daily 6

Prettige Feestdagen! We received a great Sinterklaas gift today.

I am glad when we woke up this morning we found this instead of finding that Zwart Piet had carried us off. Now to work on being good for next year.

If last year's winter is any indication, I am sure I will be tired of this white stuff after a while, but coming from Texas where this would have delayed school for two hours, it is quite a novelty. At least it gave me something to post for December Daily today.
So to answer iHanna's question on my calendar journal post: Yes, there will be snow in December! Haha.

5 comments:

MJ said...

Welcome to my world! Hope that St Nicholas visited you today too!

Marit said...

Oooohhh... the white stuff arrived with zwarte Piet! That naughty boy brought it to you instead of giving it to me... it's rainy and stormy in the Netherlands! I would love to swap it for snow (but, as you say, not for long...) enjoy the beautiful sights dear!

Shan in Japan said...

Enjoying your December Dailies! Maybe next year when my parents aren't visiting I can do this:)
I'll be back!

Thinkie said...

You do know that when Zwarte Piet carries you off, he'll take you to Spain? Could do worse... After two cold and snowy winters we are currently experiencing a very mild one, although we've had some storm and rain.

Anonymous said...

haha, had to lookk twice to see if I had read your post right! Thought I was on a dutch blog! What a surprise Sinterklaas gave you! Great post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin