Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March is Over - What Did I Do??

The end of March is here and I have been flipping through my iPhoto files. It has been a busy month. I didn't capture everything on the camera, but I did get a few things.We celebrated this girl's 14th birthday.

I watched this boy enjoy the warm weather. He is such a character.

We ate lots of ice cream. His favorite is blue.

We went to lots of soccer games and practices.

April promises to be equally busy. I will try to take more pictures throughout the month.

3 comments:

miruspeg said...

Annemarie I ALWAYS enjoy the photos you post on your blog, Flickr and Facebook.
It is indeed going to be a very busy year for you my friend!
Take care and lots of love and hugs
Peg xxxxx

MJ said...

Great photos! No wonder you've been busy!

I can't get over how green your grass is! We're now knee-deep in puddles surrounded by mounds of snow! I hope to see green grass soon!

Roban said...

I'm not sure where time goes, but I sure want to find more of it or invent a time slowdown device to be used at our discretion.

Caitlin is right behind Hannah in the birthday department.... They are growing up too, too fast.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin