Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Friday, November 6, 2009

Twinkle Says Happy Birthday

Hi! I have hijacked Annemarie's blog just to say Happy Birthday and to leave a couple of her favorite YouTube videos as a gift.

Come on over to MY BLOG to hear more about my adventures in Texas. The trip is almost over.



If you want to know what she is saying (I must admit I had to look) check out the lyrics here.



She is a geek at heart.

And now we shall return to the regularly scheduled blog.

2 comments:

miruspeg said...

Well Twinkle so glad you hijacked Annemarie's blog and posted these excellent videos for her birthday.
I love them both! And it great to know she is a geek at heart.

Hey also Twinkle have fun at the girls night out on Saturday, don't forget to take your notebook and jot down all the secret women's business....LOL

Big hugs to both you and Annemarie.
Peg xxxx

Debbie said...

How nice! And happy birthday.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin