Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Opposing Forces



We have been having unusually cold weather here in Central Texas. I don't remember it being this cold here before. They say it's going to snow tomorrow. I have opposing feelings about this. I am tired enough that I could enjoy an unplanned day off. On the other hand, I don't want to lose an already planned day off later in the year like Good Friday (aka Bad Weather Make Up Day.) I also don't want to lose anymore instruction time than I have already due to students staying home because of this cold weather. Yes, we're wimps.

The theme over at Sketchbook Challenge is Opposites so I drew this:


Click on the photo to enlarge it.

Ooh...I feel a little self criticism coming on, so I am going to post this before I have a chance to delete it.

1 comment:

Cozyflier said...

How could you criticize this? You are so talented! It is wonderful. I love your music selection!

Stay warm friend, we are freezing.

thanks for stopping by my blog, I wondered about deer tracks, but I've never seen deer in the city! Would be amazing!

Hugs,
Carrie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin