We made it to Missouri. We have been here a week and a half. I really like it here, but I don't have a job yet. In between the time I am applying for jobs and taking my kids to enroll in school and dance, I have had some time to play with water colors. First up is my completed July calendar journal . I am proud that I have kept up with this as long as I have. Click on images for clearer, larger look . I also have August's ready to be filled. (I have September's, too, but you will have to wait for that one.) I completed 30 days of creating faces . Most of them are female, but there is one questionable one and one definite boy. Don't forget to sign up for Julie's Art Journal Every Day. Finally, I have been inspired by this lady . Her flowers are so bright and vibrant! Paint and I are just getting to know each other so I have tried painting some flowers. Although they are nothing like hers, I am pretty pleased with the outcome. I feel I have neglected my blogging, but ...
Comments
We finally got rain during the wee hours of Wed. I was awakened and so was Amelia. AJ didn't get out of bed but he didn't like the hail hitting his skylight!
I pray you can make it through school today. Good luck.
Good luck.
Hugs,
Carrie
Hope the Coke has worn off by now.
Big hugs
Peg xxxxx