Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another Journey

Many have accompanied me on my journey through Norway. Thanks for keeping me company.

I am beginning a new journey...a manifold journey. My husband's job has relocated him starting next week to Missouri. I will be tackling "single" parenting again for the third time.

We will follow him in June.

I am also working on living more healthily. This will hopefully alleviate some stress from said move and single parenting. My first step is to join a website called Spark People. I think I am going to like it because it appeals to my techno side.

I am also trying my hand at journaling about my journey...you will find that over here: My Life On Track. It is mostly for my personal growth, but if anyone can benefit from my trials and success, you are welcome to come along.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of changes AnneMarie! I wish you good luck with all of it, you can do it girl! You are a strong and courageous woman!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a lot of changes and so though to be single parenting!
How good for you to live healthier, I started too, so I will follow your journey!
Maybe we can stimulate each other ;)

Thinkie said...

Good luck with all of it! I'll be cheering you on from across the pond, can you see me smiling and jumping up and down? ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin