Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Monday, March 30, 2009

Reflecting on Our Words - Part 3

It's that time again. The time when we - my fellow Scrapblog sisters and I - reflect on our words for the year. It has been an interesting year so far, and if I hadn't agreed to do this exercise in personal growth, I wouldn't have realized all the wonderful things that are going on around me. (Contrary to popular belief and every Facebook personality test I have taken, I can be quite the pessimist.)

This month we decided that a picture's worth a 1000 words. Although, being Scrapbloggers, we had to throw a couple of words in there. :-)

Let's start off with Peggy's photo about Balance:
Next up is AVTCoach's thoughts on Abundance:

Roban (Flygirl) has chosen to live a life of Faith and Joy:

Here's my take on Discipline:

And last but certainly by no means least is Octamom's most wonderful shot of Excellence at its finest with a photo of her 7 of 8 showing us reach her goals in recovery of her neonatal stroke:
walk


Isn't our God an Awesome God?

Please remember to go by each of these lovely ladies' blogs to let them know how great their photos are.

(Post note: Yesterday, I had thought about using the song IF by Bread on my playlist and then changed my mind until this morning when something strange happened. I was driving to work with my radio tuned to my usual station. Only, an "oldies" station with the same spot on the dial from over 4 hours away came in as clear as a bell over my regular drive time station. As I pulled into the school parking lot - what to my wondering ears should begin to play but Bread's IF. So there it is on my playlist. Go figure.)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a great idea to add the Bread song. I love Bread!! Your blog design is most excellent and you did us proud with this wonderful post!

Roban said...

I remember my big sister's Bread album. I can still see the cover art in my mind...! Funny how serendipity strikes every now and then. What a great song to accompany our photographs.

Have I mentioned how much I like your new spring look? And your post does a great job of sharing our words with others.

Roban

miruspeg said...

Annemarie I chose the song "IF" about a week ago as an introduction to our joint posts and then at the last minute changed my mind....I have now rectified that and put it back on top of my playlist instead of second!

I enjoyed the way you introduced us as the scrapblog sisters and explained how we threw in a few extra words with the help of scrapblog.

Regarding your comment on my post re "our soon to be famous whirlwind tour"....won't it be grand....and "Nothing is going to stop us", as Starship sings!

I concur..."Great minds think alike".

Peggy

carrhop said...

Hard for me to see you as a pessimist, regardless of Facebook psychology!

Love the spring look, love our joint post!!

Blessings!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin