Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thanks Hilde Iren

I have such good friends, always sharing things with me to help me prep for my long awaited trip to Norway. (Insert *sigh* now who are ready for me to go so I can stop planning.)

Well, in a series of clicking blog loves of Norwegian friends, I encountered Hilde Iren. After my posting on her jewelry blog, she caught on that I was headed to Norway in just 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days. :-) She has since shared with me a neat railway to the top of Bergen and today sent me a link to this video. (It is from television show.)


(I can't get the video small enough, no matter how I size it.)

It is just lovely, Hilde. Thanks for sharing it with me. I tried to add it to my blog playlist but there was only one song that featured her and it wasn't this one. I will have to add it to my traveling playlist when I get an iPod.

Just 1 month, 3 weeks and 3 days more and then you won't hear me planning it, but then you get to put up with me sharing all my great travel pics. Get ready!

5 comments:

miruspeg said...

It certainly is a lovely song and video Annemarie.
Three cheers for friends.
:)
Peggy xxxx

MJ said...

I love Anne Marie's voice ~ I was so surprised to see her name matched yours at the end!

I am counting down with you and have the full expectation of seeing photos when you return. Just thought you'd want to know that!

NaehVision said...

It´s a wonderful song. How long did you stay in Norwegen? My daughter and I travel in September to Stockholm. But only for 4 days.

Frauke

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting med know :) It´s now working!

So you´re going to Norway! How nice.
I hope you will like it here. Hilde Iren is my colleague, actually my boss...he he. A lovely person :)

Please tell me, where are you heading?
Which cities are you visiting?

Best wishes Jeanette

Unknown said...

I love the blogworld! its so full of new inspiration and lovely people :)) I'm glad you liked the song!
Thanks for mention me on you blog!
wish you a great weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin