Let's take a look and see what we see.
- I have purposely not cropped this out, so you could see what I should be doing instead of blogging or scrapping. These are my clean clothes that need to be folded and put away.
- My beloved first piece of Tupperware ever that I didn't inherit from Renee or my mother. It holds some sequins that my daughter likes to dig through for school projects. I don't use them anymore, thus the dust on the lid that wouldn't be noticeable if a certain 4 year old boy didn't feel the need to touch EVERYTHING.
- The infamous glitter spray paint. Notice there are two. Both have paint, but neither worked after the first time I used them. I have decided I am not going to buy anymore even though I love the way it looks on my projects.
- The clock stamp that I searched for to the ends of the Earth. I think I will find a safe just for that stamp, so I never have to make the quest again.
- The obligatory Bush's Iced Tea straw. You will never find me far away from one. The only reason there isn't a glass of Bush's tea on my table is I drank the rest of the gallon that was in my fridge yesterday and it is 10:50 in the morning and they don't open for another 10 minutes.
- Well, it goes without saying that with a boy living in the house he must make his presence known even in my area.
- The area of my house that I have conveniently cropped out so you don't see the ball caps that get dropped in the front door, shoes, toys, the more than occasional sock, dust, etc., that makes my house what it is...MINE.
I challenge you to take a picture of the area in your house where you spend the most time and tell me what it says about you. Is it your kitchen, your office, the backyard? Where ever it is, I would love to see it and learn a little more about you.