Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Meme of the Day

Found this over at Ima's Blog If you're reading this, you're tagged. If you're my brother, you're especially tagged.

What kind of soap do you have in your bathtub/shower right now?
Something from Bath & Body, Red Tea and Fig Scrub from Mary Kay, Irish Spring and L'Oreal's kids wash

What color or design is on your shower curtain?
Glass doors--impossible to keep clean.

What would you change about your living room?
I am so ready to remove the carpet and finally get my hard surface flooring.

How many plants are in your home?
One dead bonsai.

Are the dishes in the dishwasher clean or dirty?
For once they are clean.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass. I finally weaned my husband off of disposable cups.

Do you have iced tea, made in a pitcher, right now?
We always have a gallon of Bush's iced tea in the fridge.

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
I am not allowed to touch it even though I grew up loving it. My husband has no desire to use an epi pen or visit the emergency room.

So, what is in your fridge?
Milk, apple juice, white grape juice, cranberry juice, butter, margarine, bread, strawberries that need to go, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, tomatoes, an apple and some birthday cake.

What’s on top of your refrigerator? Cleaning supplies (out of reach of the 3 year old, a pasta dish from Longaberger (also out of reach from the 3 year old), a collectors bottle of Coca Cola, and a wine box with a picture of a rooster on it.

White or wheat bread?
Wheat - multigrain, wheatberry

Comet or Soft Scrub?
Comet.

Is your bed made now?
My husband is in it.

Is your closet organized?
I know where everything is, does that count?

Can you describe your flashlight?
You know the kind...it is wooden with a red sulfur tip that you strike against a box. It works really well until it the flame reaches your fingers, then watch out.

If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
It is definitely a hazard.

1 comment:

littlemissattitude said...

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for playing the meme. Interesting answers.

I've looked through your blog, and I like it a lot. :)

By the way, I'm just getting ready to play the one-word answer meme over on my blog. I'm shamefully addicted to these things, but they're a lot of fun, aren't they?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin