Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Part Two

I just wanted to share the rest of my weekend.

Sunday, James woke to find a basket of goodies outside his door.

We went to church. (Had pictures, but they were blurry.)

We had breakfast with mom.

We colored eggs.
I worked on the title page of my calendar journal. I gessoed and painted the decoupaged kraft paper.

I found this calendar from 2010 still hanging on my wall and decided it needed to be cut up.

Et voila! My new title page.

Now to find more time to get my hands dirty and do some more pages behind the calendar journals.

3 comments:

Marit said...

How clever, to cut the old calender and use it for the new one!!! Enjoy creating/working on it Annemarie!!!

MJ said...

Ohhh, lovely calendar!

Thinkie said...

that looks great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin