Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Love Making Friends

Yesterday there was an orange moon.

As we were driving home tonight, James said the moon was orange. I was surprised, so I asked Cait what color the moon was, and she said it was white. Then James said it was green. I laughed and said the moon can be orange, but it can't be green. We then entered a discussion of the colors the moon could appear to be including orange, white, gray, sometimes even bluish. James then said, "God can make it green." I said, "Yes, God could make it green if he wanted." James in turn prayed, "God, make the moon green." A moment passed and he then said, "God is talking to me....He said he would make it green."

So if the moon turns green, you know God did it, and he did for James.


My friend Georgia loves to hear stories about James. She is a friend I have known for as long as I have been married. We lost touch for many years, but reconnected about 2 years ago through the internet.

As you know, I have a wonderful circle of friends, and everyday that circle grows a little bigger.

Throughout the past year, I have been following an art journalist who is also a blogger. Marit is new friend. I love reading about her goings-on. She recently got her own blog domain so that she can begin providing online classes in art journaling and other crafty things. She is also going to be doing some classes in real life. Unfortunately, she lives in the Netherlands. I don't think I could swing a trip there just for an art class. Wouldn't it be fun, though?

Today, Marit sent me this blog award:

The rules (yep, rules!) are:
I need to pass this on to five people. Post on their blog that I gave them this award,
and then I need to answer a list of questions in one word.

Well OK, here we go…



  1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
  2. Your hair? windblown
  3. Your mother? Supersmart
  4. Your father? missed
  5. Your favorite food? Carribean
  6. Your dream last night? forgettable
  7. Your favorite drink? Sweet tea
  8. Your dream/goal? freedom
  9. What room are you in? dining
  10. Your hobby? crafts
  11. Your fear? failure
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? present
  13. Where were you last night? home
  14. Something that you aren’t? rested
  15. Muffins? Yum
  16. Wish list item? money
  17. Where did you grow up? Texas
  18. Last thing you did? text
  19. What are you wearing? clothes
  20. Your tv? new
  21. Your pets? Zoey
  22. Friends? Bloggers
  23. Your life? busy
  24. Your mood? positive
  25. Missing someone? yes
  26. Vehicle? car
  27. Something you are not wearing? earrings
  28. Your favorite store? craft
  29. Your favorite color? purple
  30. When was the last time you laughed? today
  31. Last time you cried? Sunday
  32. Your best friend? caring
  33. One place that I go to over and over? studio
  34. Facebook? Yes
  35. Favorite place to eat? Jason's

So, I am passing this award on to (in no particular order)
I know these girls from a variety of places. I’m curious to see your answers ladies!

Eileen

Eva Helen

Sandra

MJ

Thinkie


4 comments:

Thinkie said...

Thank you! I posted it on my blog http://weblog.thinkie.nl

miruspeg said...

It is always interesting to discover new things about you Annemarie.

And it is great being your friend!!

Hugs
Peg xxx

PS I love reading Jame's stories as well...you have delightful children.

Anonymous said...

it was so much fun your answers.
i'm glad we're friends.
i put this on my blog.
thanks. it was a blast.
:)

Anonymous said...

such fun to see your answers! It's like getting to know everyone better by reading all the answers! Oh, btw, the moon in Holland was white tonight...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin