As we were driving home tonight, James said the moon was orange. I was surprised, so I asked Cait what color the moon was, and she said it was white. Then James said it was green. I laughed and said the moon can be orange, but it can't be green. We then entered a discussion of the colors the moon could appear to be including orange, white, gray, sometimes even bluish. James then said, "God can make it green." I said, "Yes, God could make it green if he wanted." James in turn prayed, "God, make the moon green." A moment passed and he then said, "God is talking to me....He said he would make it green."
So if the moon turns green, you know God did it, and he did for James.
My friend Georgia loves to hear stories about James. She is a friend I have known for as long as I have been married. We lost touch for many years, but reconnected about 2 years ago through the internet.
As you know, I have a wonderful circle of friends, and everyday that circle grows a little bigger.
Throughout the past year, I have been following an art journalist who is also a blogger. Marit is new friend. I love reading about her goings-on. She recently got her own blog domain so that she can begin providing online classes in art journaling and other crafty things. She is also going to be doing some classes in real life. Unfortunately, she lives in the Netherlands. I don't think I could swing a trip there just for an art class. Wouldn't it be fun, though?
Today, Marit sent me this blog award:
The rules (yep, rules!) are:
I need to pass this on to five people. Post on their blog that I gave them this award,
and then I need to answer a list of questions in one word.
Well OK, here we go…
- Where is your cell phone? pocket
- Your hair? windblown
- Your mother? Supersmart
- Your father? missed
- Your favorite food? Carribean
- Your dream last night? forgettable
- Your favorite drink? Sweet tea
- Your dream/goal? freedom
- What room are you in? dining
- Your hobby? crafts
- Your fear? failure
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? present
- Where were you last night? home
- Something that you aren’t? rested
- Muffins? Yum
- Wish list item? money
- Where did you grow up? Texas
- Last thing you did? text
- What are you wearing? clothes
- Your tv? new
- Your pets? Zoey
- Friends? Bloggers
- Your life? busy
- Your mood? positive
- Missing someone? yes
- Vehicle? car
- Something you are not wearing? earrings
- Your favorite store? craft
- Your favorite color? purple
- When was the last time you laughed? today
- Last time you cried? Sunday
- Your best friend? caring
- One place that I go to over and over? studio
- Facebook? Yes
- Favorite place to eat? Jason's
So, I am passing this award on to (in no particular order)
I know these girls from a variety of places. I’m curious to see your answers ladies!