Saturday, September 13, 2008
1. The Annemarie, 2. Buen Provecho !!, 3. cove, 4. Purple fingers, 5. Nicolas Cage leathered up, 6. Chill.NeSs, 7. We ♥ Norway, 8. Untitled, 9. Day 137/365: Lord, I Lift Your Name on High!, 10. The Earth is God's Canvas., 11. Amazona amazonica, Papagaio-do-mangue, Orange-winged Amazon..., 12. El Arco del Triunfo... ¿¿en Valparaiso??
So I was reading Tweets from Twitter pals and heard some sad news about Aleida Franklin - a SISter at SIStv. She passed away yesterday in a car accident. I began going through the bloggers who spoke of her and ran across her blog where I came to find that she would have been a wonderful person to know. Everyone who knew her had nothing but wonderful things to say about her.
Anyway, she had posted a mosaic that she had created on Mosaic Maker through Flickr using the following guidelines that I have copied from her blog:
If you'd like to make one of your own, here's how you do it:
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search, using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (4 columns, 3 rows).
1. What is your first name? (Annemarie)
2. What is your favorite food? (Puerto Rican food)
3. What high school did you attend? (Copperas Cove)
4. What is your favorite color? (Purple)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Nicolas Cage)
6. Favorite drink? (Iced Tea)
7. Dream vacation? (Norway)
8. Favorite dessert? (Peanut Buster Parfait)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Debt Free)
10.What do you love most in life? (Children)
11. One word to describe you. (Talkative)
12. Your Flickr name. (Don't have one - I used Victory)
Aleida and I were the same age both with two children and her passing just makes me think about how important it is to live every moment to its fullest. I think she did and her scrapbooking and blogging will give her children the most amazing memories of what seemed to be a wonderful woman.