Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Reunited and It Feels so Good.

I got to use the Olympus camera today that I had traded over to my mom for the Kodak. I was so happy.

Here are the results.

Mom, James and I went to Salado today for a little window shopping (a concept that is lost on a five year old boy, by the way.) Along the way we came across this field of bluebonnets.
So I pulled into a nearby parking lot and got James out, and Mom and I started taking pictures.

Although the camera reunion is only temporary, it made felt good to be able to take good pictures again.

6 comments:

miruspeg said...

Beautiful photos Annemarie. The three of you looked very happy amongst the glorious bluebonnets.
And Salado is the place we are all going to meet up and stay for a couple of days....yippee! It was great viewing the scrapblog again.

Won't your Mum trade back cameras??

Peg xxxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww...these are gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

MJ said...

Gorgeous photos! I can hardly wait to see the layout looming from this!

Chimene said...

What a beautiful photos!!!
I wish I could take pictures in a flower field like this!
Gorgeous colors!

xxxx
Chimene

Anonymous said...

WOWZAH, Annemarie... what a beautiful pictures!!!! Your weekend looks as sunny as mine did... great!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful blueberry's!! You got summer already!
Im so looking forward to the Italian sun, cant wait to get some sun on my white legs :))

Hugs
Hilde Iren

Blog Widget by LinkWithin