- Saturday 1/10 - Sliders (mini burgers)
- Sunday 1/11 - Chicken Noodle Soup (had enough leftovers for two lunches)
- Monday 1/12 - Rice and Polish Sausages w/ Beans is slated for tonight.
- Tuesday 1/13 - Spaghetti (using ground turkey for the meat)
- Wednesday and Thursday I am not usually home, but if I start thinking now, I could make a crock pot meal.
- Friday is still up in the air.
Okay, I am off to look up crock pot meals and to get my menu planned for next week, too.
(Yes, Peggy. I have made a list.)
Post Note: I found a nice site to plan my meals for a week, get recipes and add the necessary ingredients to a saved shopping list. Wednesday is now broccoli stuffed baked potatoes and Thursday is "Pigs in a Blanket" because I can prepare the "Pigs" ahead of time and store them in the fridge until I get home for a quick meal with James and they will stay warm in the toaster oven until Gary and Caitlin get home from dance. Then I can run off to dance myself. That's the plan for now.