Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Friday, April 18, 2008

Cool License Plate


I was driving down the highway when I saw a cool license plate. Now to most people it wouldn't me too amazing, but I have a friend from Scrapblog who lives in Florida whose son is in the Air Force. He just returned from Afghanistan. She made a wonderful scrapblog for him

Anyway, I saw this license plate from Florida and immediately thought of her. It is not a very good picture since I was driving (don't try this at home) and I was using a camera phone. The picture of her son is done from a print screen so it also a poor image, but I needed the picture.

In case you can't decipher the plate, it says AMR HERO.

So to all those American Heroes out there, thanks for helping keep the world a safer place.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Annemarie,

Thank you for putting a little spotlight on my son, Kyle! I also appreciate how you've included the link to my scrapblog and how you've brought attention to our military men and women in general! I love the vanity license plate and could actually see that on Kyle's car one day! Thanks for being so thoughtful!

Love,

Karen a.k.a. little_m

Blog Widget by LinkWithin