Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mean Old Playlist dot Com

What the heck, Playlist? Your player has been my background music for going on 3 years and now you go and do this??!!

My favorite player is no longer available on my blog. The link however is there if you are ever curious what makes me smile, or laugh, or cry.

I am not sure what to do now. This is the second player that has disappeared on me.

1 comment:

Roban said...

Technology is wonderful 95% of the time. Exasperating, the other 5%! Hope you find your player soon!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin