Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hot Off The Presses...

...and ready to be in your hot little hands.

What am I talking about? It's the inaugural issue of FEATURING Magazine.

While I was home visiting my mom and friends in Texas, the elves got to work printing the magazine that we have all worked so very hard on for the past (oh I don't know how long.)



If you haven't ordered your copy, what are you waiting for? Head on over to the FEATURING website and be in on what's happening.

Even though, as assistant editor, I have seen everything that has gone into the magazine, I can't wait to get my own copy.

6 comments:

Andre Rodriguez said...

Congrats, sis! You'll finally get to see the payoff for all your and Marit's (et al.) hard work.

Marit said...

Your copy is on its way Annemarie, and I'm as curious as you are to what you think of it. You will let me know when you receive it, right?

Roban said...

How very exciting! For some reason, I thought it was an online only magazine. I want one, too! I'll head on over this weekend and see what I need to do.

Congratulations!

Roban

MJ said...

Congrats! It's fun to get published and have input too!

NaehVision said...

Congrats! I think you are justifiably very happy and proud.
LG
Frauke

miruspeg said...

I am looking forward to receiving my copy. Wonder how long it will take to reach Sydney?
You must be a happy chappy my friend at helping to achieve this milestone.
Big big hugs
Peggy xxxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin