Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Thursday, April 23, 2009

How Can You Not Love This Boy?

My son is quite the character. I can only imagine the fun and games that await me as he gets older. As it stands, he definitely has a future in physical comedy. He is so full of energy and is constantly making us laugh with the things he says and does. For a kid who only started talking at 3 1/2, he is sure making up for lost time.

He never just smiles at the camera - There is always a pose!

He has his own sense of style.

Oh, to be that young and carefree!

Without my boy, this world would definitely be a duller place.

7 comments:

miruspeg said...

Fantastic shots of James, pleased to read your life is not dull.

Enjoyed revisiting your older posts. I think we should do this more often.
Just read 'My Morning Workout' again and totally agree with Cynthia's comments:
"My dear Annemarie, not only are you a goddess with graphics, you also have a talent for writing comedy!!! absolutely loved this!
You are a STAR!!!!!!!"

OK Mrs Star give James a big hug for me.

Peg

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Those photos are the BEST!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jan said...

James is just SOOO cute! It's funny that he always poses for the camera. You're lucky - some kids are shy and don't want their picture taken. Obviously, you're not going to have that problem with him. I haven't been to your blog in a while (shame on me!). Love the layout!! I'm counting on giving you a hug soon. xoxoxo

Amber Zimmerman said...

He looks like a fun little guy! I have my first boy after having three girls, and he is so much fun! We are enjoying him and how different he is from his sisters. =)

Jan said...

Hi Annemarie, I just read Peggy's post about decisions - then your response, which I liked very much. I guess, upon reflection, that it is helpful to look back on decisions that haven't worked out well in order not to repeat the mistake. I seem to have plenty of decisions in that category! Just wanted to say thanks for your thoughtful insights. Jan

MJ said...

Great poses, James! I see a scrapbook page layout in the making!

Anne said...

I can't believe how big he is! And Daniel was a late talker too. Now we can't shut him up!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin