Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If I Were an Evil Villain...

Your evil

According to the quiz, I appear totally irresistible but inside I am an electrifying siren. Once I have fluttered your eyes and caught someone in my spell there is no way out. As soon as I have sacrificed one victim I am already on the lookout for the next one.

Haha! Very funny! If you notice, I am only 65% her personality. Makes me wonder what the other 35% is.

Who do you think you are? Take the quiz to find out.

3 comments:

miruspeg said...

I am 76% Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

"You like nothing better than secret plots and intrigues and your opponents cannot but marvel at your style and your total lack of fear. You are also a born leader - and you could even teach James Bond a thing or two".

I agree with the total lack of fear, but I would rather be a follower than a leader.....or maybe that was the old me!

Hugs
Peggy

McMGrad89 said...

I never thought of you as a follower...but that's just me.

Fly Girl said...

I'm 82% Dominic Greene. Hmmm. I combine many different characteristics and always want it all: absolute power and control. I neutralise anyone who gets in my way, using my many and varied contacts.

Well, I do enjoy absolute power and control... I haven't thought about neutralizing people who get in my way though. That's something to consider!

Fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin