Be Happy Anyway

Be Happy Anyway
From Brave Girls Club

Friday, June 6, 2008

Pass it on.

My friend Melanie (a unique individual) sent me this. Pass it on.

1] Do you currently have a hickey?
eeww gross

2] According to your ex, you are?
Who?

3] Do you tell your best friend everything?
Usually

4] If you're single, why?
Not single

5] When was the last time you talked to your number one?
2 hours ago.


6] Have you ever cried and didn't know why?
No.


7] Do you like being in pictures?
Only if I know about them ahead of time.


8] Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J, P, or T?
I'm not going to te-e-llll.


9] Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
cold

10] What do you think your best friend is doing right now?
Telling her son: "Stop hitting your brother.
"

11] How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
I was 29

12] How much money do you have on you?
$60 for golf camp

13] What's your ex doing?
Again I say, "Who?"


14] What are you thinking about right now?
How many times are they going to show "Mr.
Deeds"

15] What’s your middle name?
don't have one unless you you count my maiden name - Rodriguez

16] Where will you be in an hour?
The golf course

17] What were you doing at 10 am yesterday?
Cleaning out my classroom to get ready for the summer school teacher

18] Do you like cuddling?
Sometimes

19] Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
Cleaning

20] Would you ever cheat on your boyfriend/girlfriennd?
No

21] Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
Yes

22] What was your new years resolution?
I didn't have one.


23] Do you have anyone who you consider a brother/sister?
yes

24] Do you like country music?
Ugh

25] Where does your current boyfriend/girlfriend work?
My husband is working at Sallie Mae

26] What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Doing absolutely nothing.


27] Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
yes

28] Is your current hair color mostly your natural hair color?
yes

29] What color are your eyes?
Green with a yellow ring around the pupil.


30] Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
YES.


31] What are you wearing right now?
clothes

32] Do you smile a lot?
Yes - People think it's weird

33] Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Probably from my Aunt Rose, as is true for most of my wardrobe.

34] Can you live without the computer?
I suppose I could... but I wouldn't be happy!

35] Can you play any instruments?
Yes

36] What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
No School!!!!

37] Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
Long

38] Have you memorized your social security number?
Yes

39] What is the longest you have talked on the phone?
Hours - until my mom came home and found me (I was 14)

41] Is there a meaning behind your profile song?
Makes me feel happy.


42] What do you think of people who don't have sex before marriage?
It's a good thing

43] Do you believe that what goes around comes around?
Definitely

44] Who can always make you laugh?
My son

45] What's the last thing you ate?
French fries

46] Are you a generally clean or messy person?
Messy

47] How has this week been?
Stressful

48] How old are your siblings?
35

49] Is your myspace profile private?
Yes

50] What do you carry with you at all times?
Mary Kay lip gloss and a smile.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin